October 28

I took pictures yesterday, but was out late celebrating a dear friend's birthday so I was way too tired to post them. Maybe tonight.

As an apology, please accept this video of Caleb's vastly improved walking skills. Apparently, while Grandma babysat last night, Caleb learned to push himself to standing and announce, "WALK!"


p.s. Did the video work? I'm not sure if it worked.

Oh, and this one is old, but makes my heart melt. This is from the end of July. It gets boring after about 20 seconds, when Caleb gets stuck trying to climb over Chris' leg. But the first 20 seconds.... sigh.

2 comments:

  1. How many times can g-aunt mag watch this???? Waaaaay too many times! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of those are toooooo cute! How was the 2nd one boring in any way?? He was looking at Chris' leg like, hmm what the, how do I get over this? I loved how he was moving to the music song! awww really adorable!

    ReplyDelete