October 3

Yesterday's post is the most exciting one you'll see for a while - I hope you don't expect me to keep coming up with fun announcements like that very often. Today is just more of the same.

Caleb was pretty pleased when we finally helped him into the baby swing. I wonder what he'll do when there's a real baby in there, and not just a Cabbage Patch Kid that he can unceremoniously dump onto the floor...? 

Also, remember a few weeks ago, when Caleb had a fever for a few days and was fussy and annoying? Apparently he was getting a molar, and I've just now realized it. I think I win "Crummy Mommy of the Year" for that one. How could it have taken me two weeks to notice my child has sprouted a new, impressively large tooth?  Also, that was a miserable period,and it only produced one molar. Will we really have to go through that 3 more times?
I think he's trying to show you his new molar. Too bad I had my 50 mm lens on, and not a zoom!

This is my child being silly at dinner. It's a common occurrence.

Yep - more silliness. That's how we roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment