October 26

Can I just tell you that my child is hilarious? Oh, wait... I don't need to tell you. I can show you.

First, this slightly blurry photo. Sorry.
Caleb was playing in his room, and I was just folding laundry. When I looked up, he had made this "tower" and was so proud of himself!

Then, he started showing off with his hands-free headstands.
(Pardon the embarrassing outfit. The shorts were a spare pair in his diaper bag, that I was too lazy to remedy when we got home.) 
What you can't really see is the cell phone in his other hand.

See? Texting and tumbling. The dangers of this combination will be the next major public-awareness campaign, I'm sure. But Caleb had a great time until he crashed!

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! I think I laughed the most at the last one! Cute!! =-)

    ReplyDelete