October 2

If you know me, you probably know that I can be a little... impatient. And see, I was going to wait until the blog's one-year mark to tell you this, but I just don't think I want to wait any longer.

So.

Did you read the shirt? Did you?

That's right.

How do we feel about it?

(This is Caleb cheering at today's Cardinals game. It was cold.)

We're excited to share that we're 11 weeks pregnant with baby #2!
Our little one (we're toying with the name "Baby Bellybutton". What do you think?) is due April 25, which means our kiddos will be not quite 22 months apart.

We were lucky enough to get an ultrasound at 8 weeks. Really, it's just a blob with a little bit of yolksac, but the important part to us is that it's a blob with a lovely heartbeat - 179, to be exact.

Caleb has no idea what he's getting into, and really neither do I. And yes, this baby's gender will be a surprise, just like Caleb's was. But despite the unknowns, we're totally excited!


5 comments:

  1. Yay!! You are such an awesome mom. I will probably need lots and lots and lots of advice from you someday. Not soon by the way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Aunt Mag says WOOO HOOO for baby number two! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Very exciting!! I love reading your blog everyday. It will be fun to watch your family grow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAAAAHHH I am so excited please have the sex of the baby determined and mailed to me in a sealed envelope so I can know!!! lol
    I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!! LOVe YOU!

    ReplyDelete