October 24

I had the luxury of going grocery shopping without Caleb today, which was really wonderful. (Or, as wonderful as grocery shopping can be.) When I got home, my boys didn't meet me at the door, which is a little unusual. I opened the door, arms full of groceries, and was greeted by the sound of Chris' maniacal laughter. I turned the corner, and this is what I found:
(I have to show you a gabillion photos to capture the true hilarity of the event.)

Yes, that is my baby with a pumpkin bucket on his head.

He would put the bucket on his head all by himself,

and then reach

and crawl blindly all over the place.

He was having so much fun

and he thought it was all really funny!

The especially funny thing was that he kept doing it! He would put the bucket on his head, crawl around until he lost his bearings, remove the bucket, laugh hysterically, and then put the bucket right back on. Chris and I were both near tears from laughing so hard! 

As I unloaded the groceries, Caleb discovered that I bought a new pillow at the store (not at the grocer - duh!). He couldn't resist the pillow/bucket combo.

He dove headfirst into the pillow, saying "Pumba!" (his word for pillow)



Yep - it was a really funny afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. I especially like the first photo, as the upside down pumpkin face makes it even funnier! :) I bet it is a relief to ocassionally take a day off from blogging now that you reached your goal of one year, but I promise to still keep checking every day - love your posts! Talk to you soon!
    Amber D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series made me laugh out loud. How adorable he is. This is so much FUN!! G-Aunt Mag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your super cute pictures make me feel like a slacker on days I don't post anything on my blog. I'm going to just start posting a link to your blog on those days and maybe it will keep my family from riotting. : )

    ReplyDelete