October 23

Did you notice that I skipped a day? Because I skipped a day. Because I can do that now that my one-year goal is over. I didn't take any pictures yesterday, and when bedtime came around, I had the choice of scrambling to take a bathtime/bedtime photo, or just enjoying bedtime. It was so liberating to make the choice not to take a photo and skip the blog!

Right now Chris is hanging out with some friends watching UFC, and I put Caleb to bed about ten minutes ago. I can hear him talking quietly to himself on the monitor, and it is the sweetest thing.

I had a busy morning, and a headache in the afternoon, so no photos of the fun the boys had together this morning, or their fun visit with Grandmother at the park. All I have for you today is this:


Caleb and Chris were in the bathroom, and I was sitting on the floor outside the bathroom. Caleb thought it was so much fun to play peek-a-boo behind the door!

I love this kid. He's such a good bear!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris, I never watch UFC but last night we were at a bar watching the Mizzou game and then we decided to stay to watch the fights. It was actually really fun! I still have to look away when people get all bloody, but I can appreciate why people like it. It was so cool how Cain won over that giant bearded guy, I don't know his name but I was rooting for the Mexican anyway. I was like nervous before the main event because of all the hype, I just felt scared that someone was gonna get their lips torn off or something, lol. Cool well I just wanted to say that. :)

    ReplyDelete