October 1

I love October. I love fall! We didn't get to revel in the autumn-ness of the day today, though, because today was payday, and thus, grocery-shopping day. All that to say, I didn't get my camera out until bedtime. But what a fun bedtime it was!


The first thing Caleb does every time he enters his room now is turn his radio on. It's really kind of funny - sometimes in the morning, I'll nurse him in my bed, then put him down on the floor. While I lie in bed, I can hear him scoot across the hardwood floor that separates our bedrooms, then scoot into his room. Then - like clockwork - I hear the radio turn on. Apparently, the kid really likes music! (As if I didn't already know that...) The sad thing is that the we bought the radio merely for its clock purpose. It's a cheap, cheap little clock radio, which means it's hard to find a radio station, and when you find one, it's still staticky.

Which means the only station that comes in clearly is of the booty-shaking, completely-inappropriate, dance-club variety. And he likes it. 

This is Caleb's nudie Friday night dance party. 
Oh yeah. We know how to get down.

And this is a calmed-down, cleaned-up baby who is about to put his jammies on.  
Bedtime is such a fun time at our house!

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! This whole post made me smile... and I love the dark hair all three of you have! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete