October 10

I really cannot believe it's October. The weather today was so lovely, I was able to fill up Caleb's water table one last time and let him splash. And splash he did!

The whole time he did this, he was murmuring to himself, "Spashin, spashin, spashin..."

He was so happy!

Despite his runny nose. (Poor kid.) 
(Do you see the lovely snot rivulets?)

Later, we met my fam at a Mexican restaurant to celebrate Mom's birthday. 
Caleb enjoyed his Aunt Jenny, and the chips.

He also decided he wanted to leave his high chair and go to me. How did I know? He reached for me and said, "Up!" So I put him on my lap, and he promptly stretched both legs out and rested his feet on the table. I swear - we don't put our feet on the dinner table at home. But for some reason, Caleb was determined to put his feet on the table! It was pretty funny. But then, when my Mom has had 2+ margaritas, everything is funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment