October 25

1. Caleb got a haircut today!
Doesn't he look snazzy? Just don't look too closely - they butchered the hair around his ears. But I'm pleased with it, overall!

2. Caleb got to play with his friend Cooper tonight! Cooper's family invited us over for dinner, and we had such a fun time.


Lest you forget, Coop is Caleb's friend who was born the day before Caleb. The boys have known each other since they were 2 weeks old! Here's a Coop/Caleb retrospective:

Their first meeting. I guess they were actually 3 weeks old.

A playdate at 7 months old (Sara and I were too busy running with the boys to take any pictures in the 6 months between this photo and the previous one.)

Swinging at 8 months old.

Afraid of the cow at 8 and a half months old.

Swimming at 9 months old.

Playing the piano at 12 months old.

It's been so fun to watch these boys grow up together! My only regret is that Sara is now sharing her awesomeness with teenagers in the classroom, instead of with me on the running trail. Caleb and I don't get to see Cooper and Sara as much as we'd like, but it makes me happy that Caleb has a friend from birth! 


1 comment:

  1. ohh, it is fun to look back at these! How sweet that they have grown up together. Love the swings and cow pics!

    ReplyDelete