October 20

It's just a habit by now. I can't quit.

This has been one of Caleb's favorite games for a while, but I haven't gotten any pictures until now.

I was folding laundry and putting it away, when I turned around and couldn't find Caleb. Only mildly concerned (really - how far can he scoot?), I called out, "Caleb?"

And then the closet door slid open.

And he thought it was hilarious.

What a fun game!

Later, we visited Grandma and Grandpa. Caleb's major concern was Grandpa's motorcycle, which was parked in the driveway. As soon as we pulled up, all I heard was, "Papa. Papa. Papa." (Grandpa and motorcycle are the same thing in Caleb's world. I have no idea where the kid got this idea, but it's pretty funny. He has a book with a picture of a motorcycle that looks a lot like Grandpa's. If you hand him the book and say, "Caleb, find Grandpa." he'll turn to the page and point to the motorcycle.)

So Grandpa let Caleb sit on the motorcycle.

In this shot, it looks like Caleb is silently begging me to let him take it for a spin.

Grandpa even started the motorcycle up, and Caleb didn't get scared at all! He seemed to enjoy the vibrations.


1 comment:

  1. ohhh that is so funny! he was hiding from you! That has gotta be so much fun to see what connections he makes and his personality developing! Good post!

    ReplyDelete