February 9

These kids are so funny.

We have finally turned a corner, and it is no longer dark outside when Eli and Lily wake up from their afternoon naps. Today, the sun was shining into our west-facing windows, and my bedroom was warm, bright, and cozy.

Caleb was busy reading a book, but the younger three instinctively flocked to my bedroom, where they began a giddy wrestling match on Mommy and Daddy's big bed.
Is this kid cute, or what?
(No, it's not your eyes; the focus in this picture is a little soft. But it's so stinking cute that I don't care.)

Happy wrestling sisters.

Wild, post-nap hair.
(Also, the leggings Lily is wearing are Daisy's hand-me-downs. They are size 4. I am not ready for Lily to be wearing size 4. Not ready, I tell you!)

Tickles and tackles!

And a treacherous perch! (Don't worry Mom, I had an eye on her. She later got stuck in the footrail, and we discussed the fact that it wasn't a ladder or climbing tool.)

1 comment:

  1. oh good, that does look scary to stand on the rail.
    Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete