February 4

I have been busy with photography stuff, but I haven't been good about picking up my camera for family stuff. Today, I took cell phone pictures. It was a lazy Saturday with no real agenda, which was really fun. I had an early photo session, did grocery shopping on my way home, and the rest of the day was wide open.

Like these pictures of Chris helping Eli do pull ups.
Look at how happy they both are!

I mean, seriously. Does it get any cuter?

Don't worry. I have video.
I love these boys.

Later, Caleb and I took a trip to Target while the little ones napped.
I wore these new Noonday Collection earrings (my friend Jessica is an ambassador, raising funds to adopt a child later this year!) and felt pretty spiffy, so I snapped a child-free selfie.

Caleb and I stopped at Starbucks before our Target trip. I had a gift card for Starbucks, and he had a gift card for Target, both courtesy of one of our favorite people. I enjoyed my flat white, and he found a Lego set he was thrilled with. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment