February 1

He let me wrap him again!

I was in the middle of making dinner, so the wrap job is hasty and the picture isn't the best, but...
HE LET ME WRAP HIM AGAIN!

I think something has changed since his birthday, when he rode on my back in my meh dai at the Ice Festival and again for our hike. Eli didn't complain either time, and he really enjoyed our hike. Since then, he has let me wrap him on my back on three separate occasions. Maybe I don't need to sell all of my carriers, after all!

School lately has been a struggle. We are having a hard time finding a rhythm, and Caleb is having a hard time, period. There is a lot of yelling and crying happening around here, and not a lot of formal school.

Today, while Caleb napped in his room instead of doing school, I worked with Daisy. I am currently leaning toward sending Caleb and Daisy to public school in the fall, so I went over the state's grade level expectations to see how Daisy is doing. 

This girl is right on track.

After dinner, Lily showed me how she is really good at wrapping. 
She informed me that now she teaches new mommies how to wrap their babies.

She was really proud of this particular wrap job, which she called the "backpack" carry.
I love Eli's excited little face in the background. He is her #1 fan.

What? Video? Why of course!

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh oh my gosh that is so cute! Lily! Adorable!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete