February 6

We had a playdate with some of the ladies from my MOPS table and their kiddos. It was a Valentine-making playdate, but I decided to get out my camera and shoot some sweet little Valentine's day pictures of each of the kiddos. I've been working on these for a while, and have some of my kids from a few weeks ago that somehow I never shared here. Today seems like a good day for that!

(disclaimer: some of these were taken on different days, and many were edited at different times, so I apologize for any lack of cohesiveness in wardrobe, lighting, or editing style)
Daisy and her "American Girl" doll, Anya.

Sweet Lily. Isn't she the cutest?

Lily and her best friend, Naomi. They were so excited to have their picture taken together, and were so adorable as they hugged and giggled while I snapped away! Jill and I are hoping to recreate this picture in 14 years, when they graduate from high school.

My kiddos are pretty cute, too!

I love this one - they knocked Lily over with their kisses!

They were so happy!

I think this one is my favorite of all four of them. 

But Eli's smile in this one is pretty precious.

It is so rare that they cooperate like this for pictures. 

Caleb later tore a hole in the knee of these red jeans, so these are the last official photographs of his beloved red pants. He wore them for a year and a half, so I call it good.

I know, right? Is he cute or what? Even cuter, the message on the board was all his idea. This boy is so loving and thoughtful!

The pictures above were all taken a week or two ago; the pictures below were from today. 
I was testing my lighting, and Eli immediately walked up to my set, sat down in the middle, and posed. Kid knows what is  up.

This Superman shirt was the only thing we bought him for his birthday, and it was $9 well spent. He loves it.
He also loves the Veggie Straws clutched in his hand.

I then went on to photograph several other children. During a lull, Lily walked up, sat down in the chair, and looked up at me like this: 
One shot. The girl totally nailed it in one shot. I have been trying to really capture Lily for a while, but always get the over-excited cheese faces. This is her. Messy hair, princess dress that is ragged from being worn and washed so much, and the sweetest smile you've ever seen. She is just precious.

Daisy nailed hers in one shot, too. She is getting bigger now, and I love the way her curls are becoming soft and loose. Side-by-side, you can see how these two resemble each other. We sure are lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment