February 15

We had a playdate with friends this morning. It's our second playdate of the week, in the midst of an already full week. By the time we were home and lunch rolled around, Daisy was a mess. When I told her she needed a nap, she didn't even argue.

While she slept, Caleb and I had some really great time doing school work together.

Home schooling one child is significantly easier than homeschooling two while two more run around playing. We snuggled, did math, read together, did a STEM activity...

If only every day could be like this!

Lily helped me with today's carry in the wrapping challenge. It was Christina's Ruckless Back Carry. This is is with the chest pass bunched,

And this is it with the chest pass spread.

While Daisy continued to snooze, I got snuggle time with Lily and Eli on the couch. 
He's not picking his nose, he's just being goofy.

Funny boy. He's already learning how to ruin my sweet pictures. Har har.

At least Lily is cute.

Then I decided to sneak into Daisy's room with my big camera to check on her. 
She's so sweet when she sleeps, and the afternoon sunlight in our house is so lovely!

And then she woke up. Freshly woken, well-rested children are so snuggly and soft. They are my favorite!

After dinner, I called my mom on my way to the gym. She was just about to text me and see if she could stop by for a visit; tomorrow she is driving up to see her parents, and she wanted a grandbaby fix before she left. 
Mom arrived to find kiddos in their jammies. She brought a book as a Valentine's Day gift, and stayed just long enough to read it to them.

My couch was full of very happy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment