February 21

All I have for today is this photo that is actually yesterday's carry of the day. I got a bit behind.
It's called "Mermaid Carry", and I kind of like it!

(I also kind of like this wrap of mine. I've had it listed for sale for a while, but maybe I don't want to sell it, after all.)

Why is Eli in his jammies?
Why do I have no pictures?
Well.
It rained this morning. It was kind of an issue, because it was a Classical Conversations day, and I wondered about if the kids would insist on wearing rain boots, and I worried if the day's scheduled ice cream party outside would be ruined.

Turns out it didn't matter. The rain stopped, and no one required rainboots, and I got lunches made, and everyone was loaded into the van. We were going to be on time for once!

Three minutes from our destination, Eli started crying in pain. I reached my arm back to rest my hand on his head, and he turned to bury his face in my hand. He stopped crying, and I took my hand back because the light had turned green.
Then I heard the coughing. Caleb and Daisy immediately shouted, "MOMMY! ELI'S THROWING UP!"
I looked back in my mirror, and sure enough, he was.
I made a U-turn and we headed home.

So.

We spent the rest of the day snuggling and watching TV, and then there was some more puke. Not a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment