February 12

Today we were so close to being on time for church. Close enough that we were justifiably proud of ourselves. I have had a cold the past few days, and while I'm on the mend, Chris seems to be catching it. We went to Costco after church, as we usually do. Typically, Caleb and Daisy and I go watch the workers making pizzas while Chris and the little ones pay for the groceries. (Eli and Lily ride in the cart, so they get stuck with Chris.)

Today there was no room to watch the pizza-makers, and no one making pizza, anyway.

But it's furniture time at Costco, so Caleb and Daisy and I snuggled up on a couch while we waited for Chris to pay.
My kind of Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. This comment is for Caleb, Daisy, Lily, and Eli.
    Thank you for thinking of the birds by making birdseed heart ornaments for them. Your grandmother brought them to her work, and I brought one home. I put it in a bush so the birds can see it, and also I can watch them nibble, because the bush is right by a window. I'll bet it was fun making the ornaments. Your grandmother also brought in a picture of you guys. I think she wanted to show off her cute grandchildren. :-) Thanks again.
    Shirley Ferguson

    ReplyDelete