May 3

I had some cute pictures for today: the kids playing outside, Daisy snuggling Eli, Daisy's last pictures as a three-year-old... But my memory card decided to poop out on me. The computer and the camera no longer recognize that it exists, and I have no idea how to fix that problem. 
Boo.

Luckily, I have a spare memory card, so I will still be able to take pictures of Daisy's fourth birthday tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's a cell phone photo of Chris, who is ready for bed, with Eli wrapped on him. They are both waiting for me to be done with the blog so that Chris can sleep and Eli can eat.

Hopefully I'll be able to recover today's pictures at some point, but I'm not optimistic. I am optimistic that tomorrow will be a great day, though! Happy early birthday, Daisy!

No comments:

Post a Comment