May 19

I only took two pictures today. But aside from picture-taking, I did manage to:
get two children dressed, ready, and off to school
have a playdate with a friend
feed my children lunch
nurse Eli approximately 76 times (during the playdate, Jill asked, "Is he always like this?" I replied, "Yeah. Wait, like what?" Jill responded, "You have fed him four times now." She was right, and no, he isn't always like that)
wiped a child's nose at least 39 times (the younger three all have various stages of the same cold)
put three crabby children down for naps
sewed a doll sling (I am in love; the girls are totally uninterested)
discussed and paid for Lily's ear tubes
finally got a new breast pump (3 weeks after first deciding to actually pursue getting one covered by my health insurance)
prepared and grilled dinner with a toddler on my back
folded laundry
nursed a baby to sleep
snuggled with my big boy
ordered this for Caleb's birthday (July is coming soon, and we like to give each child a piece of art for their birthday)

So be satisfied with these two pictures, please?

Nap time. 
(for him, not me)

What Eli did while I grilled dinner with Lily on my back. They were both happy with the arrangement. My gimp leg wasn't too pleased with the 22 extra pounds, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment