May 1

Today was a warm, sunshiny day, made even better by the fact that I was also watching our friend Andrew. We were all so busy playing that I didn't get any pictures, and by the time Amber came to get him at 3:45, I was whooped. And then, like an angel of mercy, my mom came over. She's going out of town this weekend and wanted to see the kids before she left.  And then, though I thought it couldn't get any better, Chris came home from work an hour early. What a beautiful afternoon!

Mom dug up a bunch of weeds in the flower beds, and found some worms. After that, the kids were obsessed.

Chris found this worm for Caleb, and then the worm pooped on Chris' hand. Both boys were fascinated.

Then Caleb got the worm,

and gently placed him in the dirt.

This is the face Daisy gives me when I ask her to smile. What a stinker. 
At least she's a cute stinker.

Daisy kept asking to see pictures of Ryan on Grandma's phone, and Grandma happily obliged. But the  two of them also spent a fair amount of time giggling over who-knows-what.

And this made me one happy mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment