May 30

Hmm. It would appear that I have been a lazy blogger.
But, I have been a busy mama. So there's that.

Today, for example. I had book club tonight, so during the day I needed to entertain the children, bake a pie, prepare dinner, and watch our friend Andrew in the afternoon. After Andrew left, I decided to also make biscuits for book club. Caleb and Daisy were my willing assistants, and things went swimmingly, despite the fact that I was attempting to make biscuits, even though we were out of milk. (Yogurt, friends. Yogurt.)

These two were laughing so hard because we were playing their favorite game, "Smell My Feet". It involves them putting their feet in my face, me sniffing said feet, and then my over-the-top, "YUCKY! EW!" reaction.

Apparently it's the funniest thing ever.

See? They both want you to smell their feet.

What a mess. Wild hair, yogurt on her face, snot in her nose... but look at how happy she is!

And this boy, in his worse-for-the-wear mesh muscle shirt and Muppets band-aid.
 
Goodness, I love them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, we loved that game with mom too! They look so happy and this moment looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete