May 8

Things we did today:
babysat Andrew
went for a walk around the neighborhood
played with Caleb and Hannah
naps (much, much too short)
cooked
baked
played with Caleb and Hannah (again)
sent Andrew home
ate dinner while Caleb and Daisy just stared at us, refusing to eat
baths

I am exhausted. But what a fun day it was!

These two boys have so much fun together!
Butterfly nets + bubble machine = crazy little boy chaos.

I love that Daisy totally bombed this photo. Funny girl 

I also love that Hannah is "mowing" while wearing her lovely beads and sparkly shoes.

Something about this reminds me of Beavis and Butthead.  I desperately hope that the Calebs will remain friends until their teenage years and beyond - they will be so funny as teenagers!

After everyone left, Caleb and Daisy sat sweetly on the bench together. But as soon as I got my camera out, Daisy jumped down and ran off. Stinker.
Caleb was willing to cooperate, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment