November 4

Two exciting things happened today:

I fed Caleb his first pomegranate
He loved it, but could only eat half. Wait until you see what I did with the other half...

Also? Daisy is six months old today!

This sweet little girl weighs not quite 14 pounds. I think that puts her in the 10th to 12th percentile.

But she has mastered sitting! And she's healthy and happy!

She has started rolling all over the place; if I set her down somewhere and walk away, I can't be certain she'll be there when I return.

She's definitely not sleeping through the night, but that's probably due to the fact that she's usually in bed with me. She has, however, finally re-learned how to nap. (Praise the Lord!) She's settled into a routine of one two-hour morning nap, and a two to three hour afternoon nap (usually while Caleb naps). Sometimes she'll take a catnap right around dinnertime, too.

She continues to be ridiculously cheerful.

We all love having a baby girl!
(She started crying right after this photo - I guess a wardrobe change was too much to ask of her. But rest assured: this is the outfit she'll wear for our family photos tomorrow. I'm hopeful that we'll get some good ones of her!)

After a nice, long nap... 
Daisy was once again our happy girl.

And what did I do with those leftover pomegranate seeds? 
I baked them into cookies while the kiddos napped!
I found this recipe on a blog I follow, and just happened to have all of the ingredients lying around. Instead of just semi-sweet chocolate chips, I mixed in some white chocolate chips, too.

They were pretty delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment