November 25

Caleb and Dasiy gave me a little something extra to be thankful for today: they slept an hour later than normal this morning. Then we had breakfast with Ryan and Grandma and Max, and spent the morning playing at Grandma's house.

Later, Daisy finally decided to show off her peek-a-boo skills for the camera.

Are you ready?

Where's Daisy?

Peek-a-boo!

Caleb thought these photos were hilarious. He made me flip through the last two over and over, so that it looked like Daisy was moving, while he squealed and giggled with delight.

What, the pictures didn't do anything for you? How about some video of her doing it?
The thing I love about this video is that it's totally clear that she understands what peek-a-boo is, she's doing it on purpose, and she enjoys it. What fun! We're entering a whole new stage now!

Daisy needed to take a nap, so I left Caleb happily playing with his Little People nativity while I put Daisy to sleep. I came back downstairs to find this:

Apparently the Virgin Mary decided that a donkey ride was no longer going to cut it, and hopped in the back of a pickup truck.

What a funny boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment