November 17

It was a long, long, LONG day. At least it was also a productive day.

The kids were especially well-dressed for MOPS today.

I mean, really. How cute is this?

But the best part? 
He knew perfectly well just how good he looked.

I might have dressed myself, then dressed Daisy, then realized we matched and coordinated all three of our outfits. But really, who's nerdy enough to do that? I definitely didn't do that. 
My sweet, happy girl.

OK, this is funny. The first photo was taken at 8:30 this morning; the second was taken at 4:15 this afternoon. My settings on the camera were almost exactly the same. The only thing that changed was the sunlight. I love how the late-afternoon sun has such a warm, golden glow!

Side note: right after this, we went grocery shopping. It was the last no-coupon Thursday at Shop n Save before Thanksgiving, so it was a madhouse. As usual, Caleb sat in the cart and I wore Daisy in the Ergo. We had to wait in line a full fifteen minutes to check out, which was frustrating, but the kids were great. After we checked out, we were bagging our groceries and a lady came up to me and said, "Your sons are so well behaved!"

I smiled and thanked her, but inside I was grumbling, "Sons? SONS??? What part of ruffled leggings and puffy sleeves and striped dress says "SONS?" Oh. The blue part. Got it. Because I have two sons."

At least she was complimenting them, and not saying, "Your sons are such hellions!"
Then I would have socked her in the nose.
Excuse me. It's been a long day.

Daisy had pear for dinner.
She LOVED it.
She hasn't pooped in three days.

The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment