November 18

Hmm.

We didn't do much today: woke up, went to Target, went to Aldi, went home, lunch and naps, then another trip to Target (forgot to buy laundry detergent the first time - oops!), baked brownies, dinner, baths, bedtime.

But somehow, I only managed to get these three photos:

A crazy-looking Daisy, chewing on a tag of some sort.

Caleb saying "cheese" for the camera.

And my sweet little boy with his unusually rosy cheeks.

My only excuse for the not-so-good photos is that I had no husband this evening. Chris attended an annual work event; normally I go with him, but Daisy's still so weird about bedtime that we feel bad asking anyone to watch both Daisy and Caleb for us. I just keep reminding myself that this is a season, and the time will come when it will be ok to leave the kiddos with a babysitter at bedtime. That time is just not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment