November 14

This morning we paid a visit to my mom, who was watching Max. The poor kid hurt his leg yesterday and had to stay home until his mid-day doctor appointment. (It turned out he has a "toddler fracture" - a fractured tibia. He now has a sweet little cast and an adorable little boot!) We came to distract him from the pain; it seemed to work.

Max and Daisy got along so well!

When we were getting ready to leave, Max came over and rocked Daisy in her car seat. What a sweetie!
(Side note: somehow, this is the only photo I got of Caleb today. Oops!)

For lunch, Daisy tried avocado. 
Since avocado can be a little slippery, I coated it in some cornmeal before I gave it to her. She had no problem picking up the big chunks and eating (? smearing?) them.

Daisy made a fine mess with the avocado.

Yep. Love it.
I can't wait until tomorrow so I can see if she actually swallowed any! (Is it sad that I'm looking forward to examining poopy diapers for signs of food? This whole Baby-Led Solids thing is just so fascinating!)



No comments:

Post a Comment