December 6

Today was St. Nicholas Day, and our little tradition is to give the kids Christmas jammies today, along with chocolate coins in their slippers.

Caleb helped me pick the jammies out a month or two ago, and waited so patiently to surprise his siblings with his choice. The kids were all delighted with them!
Eli got fuzzy brown slippers, which make him look like a little Ewok.

Lily was showing him the reindeer on his new jammies.

Daisy really enjoys being the "big" sister.

Aren't they cute? (I apologize for the lighting and color in these pictures, but I'm still catching up on blogging and I'm too lazy to take the time to really finesse them.)

Eli and I played with the visiting wrap and with the camera remote.

Isn't it pretty?

1 comment:

  1. I still enjoy reading your blogs. I look for them every morning - and when there's not a new one, I say "well, darn" :-)
    I'm impressed with all that you guys do. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete