December 5

These kids of mine.
They are so stinking cute!
It's a goofy face, and I still think she is adorable.

Also, I had to hide this shirt all year until it was finally almost Christmas season. She is so excited to wear it.

Seriously. If his shirt was clean, this shot would be frame-worthy. Eli is such a sweet baby!

And this one? It just kills me. I loved that hat when Caleb was a toddler, and I still love it now. GREAT Aunt Maggie picks out cute stuff!

I don't know why I don't have pictures of Caleb and Daisy, or what they were doing. Just Eli and Lily.

Oh, wait. Here's Daisy. 
We were trying out the camera remote app on my phone that is actually Chris' phone because mine is still in a bag of rice.

Oh! And this traveling handwoven wrap arrived today! It is from Cedar Ridge Weaving, and it is the softest thing ever. I was totally smitten with it! 

Just like I'm smitten with this sweet boy. He is on the cusp of no longer being a baby, and I am savoring all of the snuggles and cuddles as much as I can.

Also, Caleb made a Christmas card to send to his cousin Max.
He did this all by himself. The chaos above the words is his own version of a "lift the flap" Christmas book we have. He drew pictures and glued little flaps on; it's a naked Santa saying, "Help me get dresst!" and you have to lift the flaps to find all of the pieces of his suit. I thought it was so sweet that he worked so hard to create that for his cousin!


No comments:

Post a Comment