December 28

Are you realizing why I haven't been blogging? It's because I've only been taking crummy cell phone pictures. Still, we've been having fun.

Chris spent the whole day at work today. Meanwhile, I discovered that I am now a grandmother.

This is Lily's new water baby, Ludia.
Yes, she named her baby "Ludia". I think it's a mix of Lydia and Lulu/Lucy. (Thanks, Jill.)
Lily told me her baby was hungry and asked me to feed her.
(Pay no attention to that belly below the baby. I am not pregnant; I have just let myself go during the past stressful months and now I have a gut that I need to get rid of. So kindly pretend you didn't see that.)

Daisy was excited to get to babysit her niece.

Apparently today's pictures are highlighting all of my flaws, but I'm sharing them anyway. Here you see some of my prominent grays that I have opted not to color. Whatevs. Focus your attention instead on that sweet baby who has gotten probably eight teeth over the past month. I'm not even kidding - the child is teething like crazy. Molars, canines, and everything else. Poor kid.

At least he's still a snuggle bug, even when he's crabby from getting teeth.

1 comment: