December 1

I took down  our Thankful Tree today, but for posterity I documented what each of the kids were thankful for this month.
Caleb (who forgot several days):
Classical Conversations
soccer
balloons
MOPS
God (4 times)
Mommy (9 times)
Louie (a baby doll)
Caleb
Lily/Nettie
Eli
tape
God and the Bible

Daisy (who was faithful to fill out her leaf each day, without prompting, but usually chose something she could confidently spell):
God (2 times)
Mom (3 times)
Caleb (4 times)
Daddy
Eli (5 times)
Lily (4 times)
zoo (2 times)
Dad
Daisy (2 times)
Tigey (her stuffed animal)
dots (?)
Classical Conversations
out
Rosie (her heavy baby)

Lily:
Tigerlily (2 times)
Daddy (2 times)
Mommy (2 times)
my koalas
Naomi
Eli
Costco
Baby Dear (her baby doll)
MOPS
basement (2 times)
Thanksgiving
color
flower and my stroller
Lily the big baby (her heavy baby)
Daisy
myself (2 times)
snuggles
BounceU
Sophia movies
church
gingerbread
snow with daddy
gymnastics
mine Sophia puzzle
Caleb and Daisy
bed and my lamp
samples (at Costco)


And now we move on from the Thankful Tree to the real reason for thankfulness: Jesus. We are ready for the Advent season!

Welcome, December!

No comments:

Post a Comment