December 26

I've fallen behind again, but I promise I'm not dropping this blog! It's just that I don't always want to lug my big camera around, and I've started getting up at 5:30 am (ok, really it's 5:45. Maybe 5:50.) to go to the gym, and by the time the kids are in bed, I am zonked so blogging doesn't happen. But I will try!

I only have 2 cell phone pictures today.
I have no idea what Eli was doing, but it was hilarious. The wet disposable diaper tells me that this is first thing in the morning, and perhaps he was trying to remove his own pants?
This kid is just too sweet.

In the afternoon, I had my last photo session of the year. It was an extended family shoot with 17 people, and I was feeling really apprehensive about scheduling such a large session outdoors IN DECEMBER.

And then it was sunny and nearly 60 degrees. 

I was pretty happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment