December 10

I actually took these pictures yesterday, but there were a lot of pictures in yesterday's post so you get them today.

My first attempt at Christmas card pictures didn't go so well, so I didn't use them. I have used pictures of the kids dressed up in front of the Christmas tree for our Christmas card photo for the past 3 years, but that just didn't work this year. Our tree isn't wide enough to be a backdrop for four big kids now! Instead, I tried something totally different: the kids in their new, matching Christmas jammies on my big bed, covered with a quilt made by Chris' grandma. The kids had a lot of fun (I even let them eat candy canes in bed!) and I'm happy with the result!
Nothing makes me happier than seeing how my kiddos love each other.

Sweet Lily!

Sweet sisters! (Can you believe how long Lily's hair is?)

Best friends.

Happy boy!

I adore this picture of Daisy. It is so very her.

Hi, Caleb!

I mean, really. Are they cute or what? And snuggling in my big bed is one of their favorite things.

The candy canes in bed might not have been the best idea, especially because Chris is a stickler about no food in bed. Luckily, he was very forgiving about it. I think he couldn't argue with the cuteness of these pictures.

The kids thought they were pulling one over on Daddy, so they felt pretty special.

She's so pretty, even with candy cane smeared on her face!

The best pictures came when the kids got slap-happy.

I love the look on Lily's face, the delight on Daisy's face, and Eli's foot on Daisy's face.

Eli can't look at these pictures without shouting delightedly, "Aye-yi! AYE YIIIII!"

My sweet baby.

She is a mischievous little imp.

This one is Grandma's favorite.

And the final product, minus last names and things I try to avoid sharing with the Internet as a whole: 

 I am writing this post 10 days later, so cards have already been ordered, shipped, and received by most of our family and friends. But to my loyal readers, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment