December 19

I feel like my recent blog posts have had a noticeable lack of Caleb in them, so today I took a few pictures of him to help remedy that situation.
This boy has such a sweet heart. When I asked him if he wanted to take a few pictures in front of the Christmas tree, he cheerfully and quickly agreed. I love him a whole lot.

I think he might have worn his jammies all day, but hey - it was Do-Nothing Monday!

My sweet boy. It seems like just yesterday that I took this picture. (Click that link. You'll be glad you did.)

He liked looking at his reflection in the ornament.

This was our version of a selfie. See me and my camera in there?

Also, here's a cell phone shot of one of our favorite Christmas traditions: the Nativity Advent Calendar I made maybe 5 years ago. This year we had to mark on the calendar whose turn it was to pick something out on each day, because all four kids are now capable of participating. What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment