December 4

We have a hard time getting to church on time.
Today was no exception, but right when we should have been rushing out the door, I noticed that Lily was being really cute. For some reason, I decided to sit down and take some pictures instead of ushering the kids out the door. I suppose that's just what I do, right?
I mean, really.
Yes, the lighting is awful and the image is grainy.
But still. Look at how sweet she is!

She's rolling around on the floor, gazing at her tree. It is such a three-year-old kind of thing to do, and I had to capture it.

And this is a totally "Lily" face.

This kid cheeses like a champ now.

But I like his serious face best.

And Daisy is so sweet when she's being cooperative!

Mom, did this one kill you? Isn't he adorable?

After church and Costco and lunch, we all had a family snuggle in the big bed. 
I have no idea why Eli is shirtless.
Maybe because he has recently learned how to take off his own clothes?
Maybe because he made a huge mess at lunch, and Chris didn't want the food residue in our bed?

It doesn't matter why. What matters is that we were all snuggling together, and it was lovely. Chris pulled up old videos on his phone, and the kids watched and laughed and it was perfect.

After naps we headed to small group, which I always mean to photograph and never do. I did grab a quick (and blurry!) photo of Jessica and me, just to prove to Jill that I was there. 

Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment