March 23

Today was Swim and Fitness day, but since it is our school district's Spring Break, there was no speech club today. Hooray! That meant that today was much less stressful than normal.

Before we left, Facebook reminded me of a sweet picture of Lily that I took exactly two years ago today:
She was 8 months old. Isn't she the sweetest? And how funny that exactly two years ago, we went to the same pool we were going to today? I showed Lily the picture, and she agreed that we should take another today to match it.

She even wore a purple swimsuit. Isn't it funny how much a person can change in two years?

Once again, Eli started crying the moment I approached the door to child care. 
Once again, I had my Ergo with me, and we walked the track.
Once again, he fell asleep after about fifteen minutes. I listened to my audiobook and enjoyed my workout as I watched Caleb learn to play volleyball down below.

Walking. I would rather be outside, or on the elliptical, but this works for Wednesdays.

And he's out! The sleep hood on my Ergo is ridiculous, though, and I can't get it attached without help. So instead, I held Eli's head as I continued to walk. Hooray for making things work!

No comments:

Post a Comment