March 13

It was a full day! In addition to losing an hour of sleep because of Daylight Savings time, we had lots of other stuff going on.
After skipping church for too many Sundays, we finally made it there this morning. Eli is fully into Separation Anxiety, and he did not want me to leave him in the church nursery. He did fine, though, and the service was mercifully short. Then on to Costco, and home for lunch. Chris worked out in the yard while I fed the kids lunch and put Eli down for a nap, and then I headed to the gym and grocery shopping. I had just enough time to get the groceries unloaded and take a quick shower before leaving to hang out with some of the ladies from our small group.  We enjoyed dinner and coffee, and I was home just in time to nurse Eli and put him to bed. 

Chris texted me this picture of their post-dinner adventure, courtesy of Daylight Savings Time:
Yes, Caleb is wearing a tie. I love that kid. His first-ever baseball practice is tomorrow afternoon. I sure hope it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment