March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
It was another busy day for us, with preschool, MOPS, speech club for Caleb, and planning and packing for our trip to New Orleans. Chris and I leave early tomorrow morning, so everything needs to be done tonight, and there just isn't enough time. Hence the late blog post.

Luckily, I planned ahead for St. Patrick's Day. Several weeks ago I went a little wild in the Target Dollar Spot, and snatched up accessories for today. My kids love accessories. Caleb looked especially fabulous today: he wore a green linen button-down shirt, a sparkly green bowtie, and a green headband sparkly leprechaun hats bobbing on antennae.
He barely allowed me to take this picture, but I'm glad I pushed for it.

The other kids weren't as green or decked out. Daisy removed her fancy green headband as soon as she got to preschool, Lily would only allow a green hairbow, and Eli only had green sweatpants. Oh, well. We're only mildly Irish, anyway.

Lily has begun engaging in more and more imaginative play, which is really fun. Here is one of her new games:
It's called, "Dress Up the Barbie and Make Her Walk on the Piano".
Or something like that.

It's a pretty fun game.

I know; Eli is out of focus. But he is so darn cute, and it's the only shot I got that shows how engaged he was in Lily's game. He loved it!

Even Daisy got in on the action. And Baby Caleb photobombed her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment