January 26

This post is a day late because my book club met last night. Remarkably, Eli was fabulous for Chris while I was gone - took a little bit of milk from his bottle, went to sleep without fussing, and slept until after midnight. Maybe I should go out more often!

I only have two pictures from yesterday:
Eli was "helping" me make lunch. Or dinner. Or something. I can't remember. All I know is that he was being needy and fussy, so I put him on the counter and gave him his silicone banana toothbrush, and he was happy.

Look at that boy gnaw! His teeth are so ready to come through, but haven't. I was really hoping his bottom two teeth would come through before his birthday, but it's not looking like it.

I have started moving him up to 18-month clothes, though. Not all of them fit yet, but this shirt and pants are size 18-month. Yay, Eli! He has his one-year checkup on Friday, and I can't wait to see how much he's grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment