January 21

Daisy was fine today, but because of her sickness and fever yesterday, we had a quiet day at home.

This is what a quiet day at home looks like:
I love that more often than not, I find my children playing happily together. It makes my mama heart happy. Of course, there are also times when I find them because they are screaming at each other. But usually, it is peaceful and happy. However, Eli can pull up to the Lego table now, and reach all of Caleb's stuff. We may have to figure out a solution to that dilemma.

Look at that grin on Daisy's face. She was so happy to be caught playing nicely with Eli!

Lily, meanwhile, spent the whole day begging to be worn. 
I love this, because it is so completely my real life:
Grouchy toddler
Babywearing
Messy house
Eli crawling around the corner, because goodness knows I must be in his sight at all times
Also, my swingy new haircut! It's 8 inches shorter, and I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Yes I was wondering when you cut your hair when I saw this. It looks nice!

    ReplyDelete