September 8

I promised I'd be better about picture-taking, so here I am, with pictures from my real camera! How about that?

Lily has been working hard at standing independently, and now can even get to standing without pulling up on a piece of furniture. Such a big girl!
Things I love about the picture above:
cuffed jeggings
the perfect little curls of her ponytail
that shirt!
the car in her hand
those little toes

She climbs up onto this bench about a million times a day. At first I was nervous every time she got on it, but now I realize that the girl knows what she's doing. She can even get down all by herself.

Oh, and she waves at every single car that drives past. Often, she says, "Ha!" or "Bah-baaaa!" 
Lily kills me with her cuteness!

Not to be outdone... 
This picture is so perfectly Daisy. Spunky, mischievous, and sweet. Goodness, I love this girl! At lunchtime today, she walked over to me, said, "I haven't had a hug yet today!", and climbed into my lap. She was absolutely wrong - we had actually already snuggled several times today - but I wasn't about to argue with her. I take any snuggles I can get!

Then we started playing, "How big is Lily?"
Lily has finally figured out the game, and she loves it.

Even more exciting than "How big is Lily?" while standing independently? This girl took her first steps today! While we were getting ready for baths, a diaper-clad Lily clutched a stuffed dog to her chest and took two little steps toward me. She did it several more times; no more than three little steps at a time, and always while holding the dog close. 

Hooray, Lily!

No comments:

Post a Comment