September 6

Today was the day of the garage sale. It was supposed to be sunny and beautiful, but instead it was cold and rainy all day. Amber and her kids spent the morning with us, and Amber made a killing at the sale! Catherine and Mary also made a pretty nice profit on their cookie stand.

While I manned the sale, Chris played Mommy and was responsible for feeding and tending to our three kiddos. He did a great job!

After everything was over, Lily and I both took naps and Chris took the big kids on a bike ride. He texted me this picture:
They had so much fun! I love that we live close enough to the lake that we can go play whenever we want, and I love how happy Caleb and Daisy are there. I also love the sunshine and blue skies and cooler weather! Maybe Fall is actually coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment