August 31

Most mornings, Chris gets up at 5:30, Lily wakes up around 6, the big kids come out of their rooms at 6:30, and I sleep in until 7. Chris always tends to the kids until I get up, for which I am eternally grateful. This morning, Chris took some pictures of the kiddos while I slept. It's so fun to have a glimpse into their mornings together! Apparently the children are cuter, funnier, and more cheerful for him than they ever are for me. Go figure.

Oh my goodness. Doesn't the cuteness just kill you? Also, those bangs are why Lily's hair is always up in a ponytail.

Truck Man!

Isn't he sweet?

Seriously. She's always cheerful for me, but never this happy.

So much hair!

I'm only posting this picture because I know Caleb will think it's really cool.

I have no words. She is just too sweet.

I love that Daisy is eagerly cooperating for this picture, while Caleb is clearly being whiny and uncooperative. I also love that Daisy has already gotten herself out of her pjs and dressed for the day, while Caleb is still in his jammies. I can't wait until Lily is big enough to be a fully-functioning part of their little gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment