August 13

Day 2 of kindergarten went even better than Day 1, with more lunch consumed and no chocolate milk purchased. I'm so proud of my big boy!

I was worried about how I'd fill the day without Caleb there to entertain Daisy, but Chris' mom came over and made my afternoon so much easier! Sadly, I have no pictures of that. Actually, I have no pictures of today, period.

But I do have this terrible video of Lily standing unassisted for the first time. It's only for a few seconds at a time, but it's a big milestone. Hopefully that means she'll be walking soon!


I particularly like the way Daisy and Caleb (both ready for bath time!) rush over to congratulate her, with Caleb shouting, "You're a genius, Lily!"
My kids are each others' biggest fans. I'm glad I'm raising such encouragers!

No comments:

Post a Comment