September 7

We rocked school today. This is what it looks like:
At Classical Conversations, Caleb and Daisy learned about the 7 types of biomes. Today, among other things, they did a biome activity. I love that they were both totally engaged in the process!

Another engaging thing around here: babywearing.
I know. You aren't surprised. If you're surprised, you must be new around here.
I'm in the process of becoming a Volunteer Babywearing Educator, and I am borrowing lots of different carriers so that I can expand my knowledge base.

A new favorite carrier is the mei tai.
It's so simple, and so comfortable!

And look at how much my sweet baby likes it!

One I don't like so much is the pouch. 
These are super common because companies advertise that you can get them for free, when you pay a ridiculous amount for shipping. Unfortunately, not many people know how to use them right. If you know how to use it, it can be a great carrier in a pinch. But really? It feels like a pillowcase. I suppose I'm spoiled by my fancy woven wraps, but I just don't feel like a pillowcase is particularly supportive for my baby.
He obviously is quite upset about it.
Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment