September 24

Today was the Cub Scouts family camping event. Lily and Eli still don't camp well, so Chris took Caleb and Daisy camping while I stayed home with the little ones. Luckily, he sent me lots of pictures of their adventures!

A hike through the woods.


Their campsite. Can you spy Caleb and Daisy?

There's Caleb, reading in the red chair!
(I love that their water cooler gets a chair of its own!)

And there's Daisy, resting on the air mattress.

Head lamps and s'mores.

Two s'mores!

One of my favorite things Chris does when he takes the kids camping is that he sends me a goodnight video. It never ceases to melt my heart.

Isn't Caleb so sweet?

The little ones and I had a nice evening, too. My mom and Ryan came over, and Mom played with the kids while I cleaned and made dinner, and while Ryan got ready for his homecoming dance. Ryan even let me snap a few pictures of him!
I can't believe he's a senior this year!

Also, isn't he dapper?

I even got to learn how to tie a real bow tie for him. What a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment