September 20

These pictures might have actually been taken on the 19th, but whatever.

Did I mention that I made the girls "heavy babies"? 
I think I did. 

Anyway, this morning I walked out into the living room to find this:
Sweet Daisy was just sitting on the couch in her pajamas, snuggling her heavy baby. (She named her baby "Rosie".)

She didn't know I was taking this picture. Isn't she the sweetest? Daisy can be full of spunk and sass, but I'm pretty sure it's just the crunchy coating that protects her sweet little heart.

I had a photo session this evening - I generally prefer not to do sessions during the week, and especially not on Tuesdays because that's when Caleb has soccer practice. But it had to be done, so I did it. Chris took all four kids to practice, and I finished up with my session right as practice was ending. I picked up some ice cream, Chris packed up the kids, and we met at a park for sunset ice cream.

And this was the only picture I took of it. This photography business has me feeling really weary of photo-taking for my family. It may be time to slow it down a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment