September 29

These children of mine are too funny!

Eli has been developing some strong opinions lately, and today he wanted to be naked. He still can't get his clothes on and off on his own yet, though, so he needed my help. Since I have no problem with a diaper-clad baby running around my house, I helped him. But then I decided to be silly and put his pants on his head, like a hat.

He loved it.
Look at how pleased he is!
(Also, I'm pleased to see Daisy happily rocking away on the rocking horse we gave her when she was 1 or 2. Glad that thing still gets lots of use!)

He was probably saying, "See?" because he wanted to see the picture I was taking.

Rocking!

Rocking with her baby brother!
(I love how happy Eli looks!)

Of course, Lily had to get in on the "rocking with baby brother" fun, so she took a turn, too. 
Eli was mostly over it by then, but he was a good sport.

I love these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment