September 6

Today was the day: Caleb and Daisy's first day of Classical Conversations. 

CC is a homeschool co-op we decided to join this year, and I'm hopeful it will be just the thing we were missing in our schedule last year. We have been doing some relaxed schooling for a few weeks now, but today marks the official start of our school year.

You know I took "Back to School" pictures.
Daisy's shirt is much too big (it might actually be Caleb's?), and it nearly covers her shorts.
Thank goodness it nearly covers her shorts, though, because they totally clash with the shirt. 
I asked her to change into something nicer, and she refused.
Happy first day, indeed.

And my second grader!

Then we were off! 

Look at my two big kids, walking into the church where we meet!

It would have been even better if I could have just dropped them off there.

Instead, Eli and Lily went to the nursery, and I was able to hop between Caleb and Daisy's classrooms. Really, I enjoyed being able to experience what they were learning. I hope they get a lot out of this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment