September 28

No pictures of kids today. 
But I have this picture I took first thing this morning:
Costco Flowers
Eli's favorite book
random pink spoon
Daisy's water bottle
world map in the background
dirty kitchen table and bench

Still, it's lovely, and it made me happy. I took a moment to be thankful for all of my blessings.
Then Eli came along, looked at the flowers, and decided to tip the vase over and dump all of the water inside all over my kitchen.

I wasn't so thankful anymore.

I guess some days, that's just how it goes.

Later, Eli saw this Star Wars lunch box. He was fascinated. He pointed to Luke Skywalker and said, "Billy?"
He thought Luke Skywalker was his uncle Billy.
I couldn't help myself; I said, "Yes, Eli. That is Billy."
Then he replied, "Oh. Strong. Billy strong."
He's right. Funny boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment